Over half of your customers are in danger of leaving you, unless you engage them. Hence, engagement is the key to ensure your growth. You need them to constantly sign in, perform tasks, follow up on reports etc.
Here is a cookbook on how to ensure growth by engaging your customers:
Set up engagement conversations
that can be triggered on different places on your platform.
Here are some examples:
- You want a conversation as onboarding, explaining what a user needs to do.
- Next time they sign in you want them to complete different tasks.
- Set up training videos in the conversations that you want them to complete.
Incentivise your users with rewards: Set up your own reward or connect to existing rewards from the SMOC console.
- Everytime a user complete a task in your conversations, or convert on an upsell campaign they are rewarded.
- With SMOC you can reward your users attention and engagement, making them even more loyal and satisfied.
Use gamification to stimulate: With rewards also comes an opportunity for gamification. Let’s say you have set up a Company X Points as reward.
Examples of use:
- Users can earn VIP status, reach new platform levels depending on points earned.
- Their points can be used to unlock new features that make them stick to your platform
- Set up ranking lists based on points, and your platform is open for competition.
Reward referrals: Make your existing users your greatest sales team with referral conversations!
All this can be done and set up in the SMOC console!